Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dire need of help in makeup application!?

I'm 23 (yeah, i'm THAT old! and still in dire need of.....) with jet black, wavy hair and a dark olive complexion. So I've got these yellow undertones and can tan easily to bronze. My features are regular, but I could say that my eyes look the best because they have more than a few dark lashes (I could pass out to be wearing mascara or eyeliner on my good days). My face is round and my lips are not easily missed either (they're THERE and are about 2 shades darker than my skin) and warm colours such as orange and dirty yellow suit me.





Well, the problem is that I'm a klutz when it comes to makeup. I am known to just sit and admire those pretty ones who wear pretty makeup to the point that strangers might question me. I have no access to department store makeup artists because we don't have that kinda thing where I'm from. So, please?





Also, what can I do with my hair? I wanna keep the colour, but I'm bored with the regular half and full ponytails.Dire need of help in makeup application!?
Go to covergirl.com get an account and go to ';tips'; that will tell you ALL you need to know about colors and application, believe me I was a makeup diaster b4 I found this site!


Quick tips for your skin tone: Lips;Olive skin looks best in light browns with warm tones, or dark brownish-reds. Stay away from pinks or orange-reds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks