Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How much would you ladies pay for a makeup application,and a makeup lesson which includes a day and night look

please give two seprate prices for each serviceHow much would you ladies pay for a makeup application,and a makeup lesson which includes a day and night look
Day=20:00,Night=10 Good LUckHow much would you ladies pay for a makeup application,and a makeup lesson which includes a day and night look
I wouldn't pay for either, because you can get them for free!
I don't. I would be willing to pay for the products I like but the service no.
If we're talking about a makeup artist, I would love to have one do my face for a special occasion--like a graduation or a super birthday or a wedding. I don't know how to do makeup that well, because I don't wear it every day. Having an artist do it for me would make me feel special and beautiful.





I live in TX and from what I understand, prices are lower here. Do we have to buy the makeup? Because I can do that anytime in Dillards or Macys--you just have to buy makeup from them, which is very, very pricey.





I'd say I'd pay $20-25 for a makeup job for a special occasion, about what I'd pay for a nice manicure. I might pay a little extra for a lesson. I'm not interested in a day look--I'm a mom and rarely wear more than eyeliner and mascara.





Hope it helps! If you come to Texas DFW, let me know!





TX Mom


Debbie V.
For lessons, I won't pay a dime. There are beauty schools who would like to get you to model for them. These students are A-Okay and they can give you nice advice. They won't charge either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks