Saturday, December 5, 2009

Eye makeup and application tips?

What's the best colors and ways to make eyes dark and mysterious. My eyes are a hazel brown in color. I'd love some tips on what colors to use and how to apply the smoky dark look for Valentines Day. The shirt I'll be wearing is purple and black.





Thanks in advance. =)Eye makeup and application tips?
Dark browns, deep plum, and maybe even charcoal. I have brown eyes too!(:Eye makeup and application tips?
I went on Youtube for you, and found you this look tutorial, and I think you would really like it. =]


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRUB94ZPbRY
I agree with everyone on the match your clothes idea. Make sure to apply Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow insurance before putting on any eyeshadow on. and Eyeliner!!! oh and to make it smokey put some skin colored powder around the eyeshadow after blending it in your lid crease. It will make it appear as if its fading away giving it a smokey effect.
wear a lot of black or dark grey eyeliner on the UPPER lash line. You dont want to put too much on the bottom or you will look like a hooker. You might want to try a dark grey eyeshadow, and blend it really well. My favorite dark grey is from sephora, you can get it here; http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>


the dark grey color is the best!


if you want to define some more, you might want to line your upper lash line with this as well.
I really like to use a dark grey and black eyeshadow on my lid and crease to creat a smokey and mysterious look. All you neede to do is apply a dark grey shadow on your lid and smoke out the black in your crease. Add a pink shimmery lipstick or lipgloss on your lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks