Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Where can I find pictures of special effects makeup 'before and after' makeup application?

I'm working on a school project and I wanted to find before and after pictures and then describe what they did to the person underneath the picture (what they did to the person, makes them sound like a murder victim...well I guess they could be...) but I cant seem to find any good sites, could enyone help me?Where can I find pictures of special effects makeup 'before and after' makeup application?
Try going to ';Makeup Magazine'; website. It is an industry magazine for makeup artist. They frequently have pictures and articles of current projects. I believe the site is www.makeupmag.com





Have fun!!Where can I find pictures of special effects makeup 'before and after' makeup application?
Ok, I kind of did the same report, and this is a really good site:


http://pbskids.org/dontbuyit/entertainme鈥?/a>


You continue reading, and click next, and it will give a lot of info! Hope this helped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks