Friday, December 11, 2009

Will daily application of makeup ruin my skin at 15?

hi, im 15 years old and wear makeup everyday. Not for everyone else but for myself. I dont have any pimples or anything just small freckles and light skin.


I have blue eyes, blonde hair.





And i think i look better with it.


I put it on so it looks natural, but flawless.





I use mascara


2 shades of foundation (not heavy) used with spoungy thing


then powder





and brush on some bronzer


followed by some rub in blush.





I use it all over my face (except blush)


but i am just a bit concerned.





I moisterize with a very good natural mouisterizer befor and after application. I use a cleanser eveynight in the shower to get it all off, but i always feel guilty because im wondering is this ruining my skin and is the moisturizer really making up for it?





Will my skin damage or age quickly? Please i would love any advise.





And please dont start with 'Your young, you dont need makeup', because well, i feel uncomfertable without it so i wear it.Will daily application of makeup ruin my skin at 15?
its fine as long as you clean it off everynight.





best way to do this is by cleansing your face :)Will daily application of makeup ruin my skin at 15?
Make-up isn't good for not only young skin, but any skin.


Just make sure that every morning and evening you cleanse and moisturise your face, nothing special.


And make sure you don't go too over the top, the definitly is a point in every girls life when they do.


You should be fine is you never go to bed with make-up on, make sure tis not too heavy and clean your skin.


And on the days when you are just at home don't wear any makeup, let your skin breathe for a day or so.





-hope this helps hun
i don't really know what it'll do, but i know makeup isn't the greatest for your skin. i'm 16 and i always hear that i'm too young but it's like dude, it's my skin screw off i'll do what i want. i switched to bare minerals makeup recently and it's natural so it's good for your skin. if your parents will let you spend the extra money, i'd reccomend switching to that. as long as you don't sleep with it on and moisturize before and after, you shuold be fine.
I'm 14, and I wear make-up, but not a lot. I only wear eye liner and mascara. I don't think make-up will mess up your skin, if you take care of it. Don't let other people use it. Always wash it off before bed or use a make-up remover (vaseline works well). I put lotion on in the morning, before school, and at night, before bed. I use Neutrogena acne cream to cleanse my face, and clean off all the oil (twice a day). And thats about it. You said you don't have any pimples, so why use foundation? I think if anything ruins your skin, it would be foundation (espiecially cheap foundation). If its not really needed why use it? Or maybe you should just use less. Don't let anybody tell you that you should not where make-up, and it will ruin your skin. If it makes you feel, and look good then wear it.





Good luck! =)
There's nothing wrong with artfully applied make-up. Just remember that less is always better when you are going for the natural look, because no one wants to look at make-up, they want to see your lovely face.





As long as you remove it each night and cleanse gently twice a day there's no reason make-up should hurt your face.





The sun is your skin's worst enemy at this or any age so you might look for a good quality make-up with a sunscreen to help protect your skin - especially since you have a fair complexion. And be careful applying with a sponge. Your fingertips are better. Sponges can collect bacteria that goes right into your pores.
Foundation with de-hydrate your skin to the point where you will become dependant upon it. Because when you see yourself without it you will be horrified and keep putting it on.
Your fine as long as you wash it off probably! Cleanse, tone and moisturize every morning and before you go to bed treat your skin with a facial mask once a week! Drink plenty of water, try to eat healthy it's OK to treat yourself once and a while!
apply moisturiser every night on to you face before you go to bed and you`ll repair your skin from all the make up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks