Saturday, December 5, 2009

Uneven eyelids, makeup application help?

I have one double eyelid and the other isn't, and it's hard for me to apply make-up evenly. I can't use eyeshadow because, well, it's just unnoticable on one of the eyes, I can't line my top eyelid with eyeliner for the same reasons. And I can't even apply mascara because it doesn't look even, one set of lashes is longer than the other.





The only picture I have as an example is a really old picture of myself from like, three years ago.





http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/xx_ashley07/?action=view%26amp;current=ashleysphotos498-1.jpg








There are also some pictures on my myspace:


www.myspace.com/goodidea_filmsUneven eyelids, makeup application help?
Your eyes look pretty even to me. I know we all find our faults and emphasize them. You should really read the book Bobbi Brown Beauty. She talks a lot in the beginning about accepting and finding beauty in your ';flaws.'; I think you would like it a lot.





Since you have trouble creating symmetrical eyes, keep your look simple. Put a light color on your lids, line your eyes with a medium color, and highlight your brow bone with a light shade. Defining the crease and things like that should be avoided.Uneven eyelids, makeup application help?
I have no idea, but ask this chick. She is super nice and very helpful. She just started her own online magazine too.





http://youtube.com/user/askmemakeup





her website is http://www.askmemakeup.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks