Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need new makeup! Who offers the best advice as far as makeup application and product type is concerned?

I don't wear makeup on a daily basis (homemaker) but when I do, I feel like it looks muddy or overdone. I currently use Bobbi Brown foundation, loose powder, eye liner, etc. Is it possible my makeup is old or expired? Or is it user error? Where can I go to learn how to get a fresh, ';five minute face?'; I live in Austin, TX. But we have all the usual players in town, MAC, Bobbi Brown, etc. Or am I aiming too high? It's been so long since I have shopped for make up (in the grocery store). Perhaps there are products out there that work great and don't cost a lot???I need new makeup! Who offers the best advice as far as makeup application and product type is concerned?
Makeup definitely expires. If your foundation is more than a year old, chuck it. Lipsticks are probably the only cosmetic that you can keep for more than a year, but if it starts to smell funny - chuck it!





Any of the makeup counters can help you with getting the 'five minute face' and 'fresh' is what makeup is all about this spring. One of the current hot looks is peach or coral lipstick and gold eyelids. Super hot and super easy!





I am definitely a product slut with high-end taste. Currently, I am addicted to NARS because their eyeshadows and lipsticks are just saturated in color and I LOVE it. For a very quick face, though - check out Mineral Makeup. I love bareMinerals, but I think the L'oreal Bare Naturale line is less messy.I need new makeup! Who offers the best advice as far as makeup application and product type is concerned?
ok I love make up. loose powder from mac could be good I think that sum Mac products are to heavy for summer. I use sephore brand and they got make up there called Make up forever, I love it and there is someone to help you and they do make up for free. or if you want light and organic Aveda. hope it helps. I think that is your best bet.
Don't bother with make-up. I reckon that people shouldn't jugde you by what you look like but your personality. So what is the point. It is a waste of money.
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks