Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need help with makeup application and brands?

Hi I'm 14 years old and I don't wear makeup. This is mainly because of the bad reactions I seem to have while wear it. The reactions include swelling and welts. My friends recommended clinque.. what do you think? I included some pictures of me in hopes that you would have ideas about what colors would work on me. By the way, my eyes are very unique. They're DARK green. I have freckles pretty much everywhere, which I don't mind.. I'd actually prefer if they weren't covered up. Oh and I don't have any acne or skin blemishes (I've never had them). Good genes I guess. So feel free to look at those and tell me your thoughts. Application tips are welcome, as always (=





http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j31/__6595__/Birthdaypic.jpg





http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j31/__6595__/holly111.jpg





http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j31/__6595__/Holly222.jpg





http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j31/__6595__/Holly333.jpg





http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j31/__6595__/HollyNadia.jpg In this one I am on YOUR right (the lighter skinned one).





Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing your suggestionsI need help with makeup application and brands?
Because you seem to react badly to makeup, I suggest using products specifically designed for sensitive skin and also try to look at the ingredients to see anything that might be making you react.Clinique is known for being hypo-allergenic so their products might work with your skin.





I would start out with basic things and then work your way into a full face. Mascara, neutral shadows, blush, and lipgloss is a good starting point. But if you won't to go all in I would recommend pinks and purples to compliment your eyes.I need help with makeup application and brands?
You could try a tinted moisturizer which has light coverage I would recommend department stores brands like Clinique or Dior. Your cheeks are naturally red so I wouldn't recommend blush maybe a bronzer. Some mascara would look nice too and curl your lashes. And by the way I think your eyes are hazel.
My grand daughter just googled videos and put in make up application for teens and found several good videos.


As for make up you really need to talk to your Dr first and find out if you have any medical issues that make up could iritate before using make up.


I would however suggest dark brown mascara for day, and limit black mascara for special occasions, use a light color lipstick, like peach or pinks, you really don't need cover up, but if your going to wear anything find a good powder that you can re-apply thru-out the day easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks