Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How can I make my makeup look smooth after application? I wear bare minerals foundation. [=?

i use bare minerals powder foundation in medium beige during the winter and medium tan during summer. I just bought the smashbox foundation primer light. Im not sure if you are supposed to use it under powder foundation? How can I make my foundation look amazing after application?


[=How can I make my makeup look smooth after application? I wear bare minerals foundation. [=?
Not really sure what I would recommend to you. Its difficult to pick so what I end up doing is starting cheap and trying out a few different ones.The review site is pretty good at http://www.brandsmakeup.com visit and look around at the reviews.How can I make my makeup look smooth after application? I wear bare minerals foundation. [=?
If you use a face scrub before you put your foundation on, you take off all the dead skin and your face is really smooth and your foundation looks better. Try getting testers of foundations so you can get one that suits you and doesn't look too oily after an hour or too yellow or too dry. Some of the girls behind the cosmetic counters look like they are wearing a mask, the foundation is so thick and dry and unnatural looking. It doesn't resemble skin at all. You would think that the other makeup counter girls would tell them, perhaps they don't because they think it is being bitchy. Get one with a sunscreen in. There are powders with a sheen in or slight sparkle. I think they at least make your face look alive. I don't think that price necessarily indicates the best foundation, but I think price dictates the best lipstick.
do you put on moisturizer? if not do it! it makes your face hydrated and smooth... it also prevents wrinkles :]





then after the moisturizer dries apply your foundation.


personally i use my hands to even spread it... just wash your hands right before you do!





after your foundation dries appy your powder starting from you forhead down and around... i say use a brush to appy your powder, and then appy yu eye make up!





hope this helps :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks