Friday, December 11, 2009

Kabuki makeup brushes-best in price, materials used , and ease with application?

I am currently using bare escentuals(bare minerals) baby kabuki and full size kabuki brushes. Are there any out there that you consider better? I have misplaced the full sized kabuki brush and am looking to replace it soon. Advice before purchase please? I have shopped QVC and Bare Escentuals online...any others that are better? Thanks!...Kabuki makeup brushes-best in price, materials used , and ease with application?
I have the Flat top brush from everyday minerals. One of the softest brushes I have and I've seen youtube videos claim it's a better brush to work with over the bare mineral brush anyway. It's a great brush with dense bristles. It's also cheap! Only $10Kabuki makeup brushes-best in price, materials used , and ease with application?
ummm I dont really like kabki I have the Bare Minerls on and I dont use it and or like it, ummm too faced has one it's retracable it's at sephora!!! it;s pink too and it's really soft
i have a kabuki brush that i bought in sephora and i like it alot
I have actually seen some VERY nice kabuki brushes at CVS for a very reasonable price
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks