Saturday, December 5, 2009

Eye makeup application...?

I watched one of the newest episodes of ';Made'; on MTV, it was the girl Krystine Kauffman who wanted to be a plus sized model and at the END they made her up really pretty with her outfit and makeup.


I was wondering how did they apply her makeup if anyone of you know?


I've been trying to make my makeup like that but it just ends up looking 'normal.'





I have a picture but it's really small


Here it is;


http://community.torrid.com/ModelSearch2鈥?/a>





Thanks %26lt;3Eye makeup application...?
She just has foundation, liquid eyeliner, eyeshadow, and lipstick on.Eye makeup application...?
she also has fake eyelashes on. that is what make it look so thick and black around her eyes. Report Abuse
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks