Friday, December 11, 2009

Will daily application of makeup ruin my skin at 15?

hi, im 15 years old and wear makeup everyday. Not for everyone else but for myself. I dont have any pimples or anything just small freckles and light skin.


I have blue eyes, blonde hair.





And i think i look better with it.


I put it on so it looks natural, but flawless.





I use mascara


2 shades of foundation (not heavy) used with spoungy thing


then powder





and brush on some bronzer


followed by some rub in blush.





I use it all over my face (except blush)


but i am just a bit concerned.





I moisterize with a very good natural mouisterizer befor and after application. I use a cleanser eveynight in the shower to get it all off, but i always feel guilty because im wondering is this ruining my skin and is the moisturizer really making up for it?





Will my skin damage or age quickly? Please i would love any advise.





And please dont start with 'Your young, you dont need makeup', because well, i feel uncomfertable without it so i wear it.Will daily application of makeup ruin my skin at 15?
The only thing I'd change is that you should use a moisturiser with an SPF of 15 or higher EVERY day, rain or shine. Sun damage ruins skin over time and you can keep yourself looking a LOT younger a lot longer if you start wearing sunscreen NOW! Use it on your arms and hands, too... it's every actress and model's secret to looking great for a long time.





Also, you should look in to mineral makeup. Not that junk they sell in drugstores or supermarkets - go to a GOOD spa and get a good brand like Jane Iredale, Youngblood, Bare Minerals, or, if you can find it, Mineralogie - that one is THE BEST!! I could go on for a whole page about how Mineral Makeup is SO great for you, but you should just go to a makeup artist and ask him or her. Take a friend so you can both get makeovers!





One more thing - NEVER smoke or do drugs! Those are the ABSOLUTE WORST things you can do for your skin! You put that crap in your body and it comes out through your pores, I swear! Even too much alcohol is WAY bad for your skin. Eat healthy, drink lots of water and avoid the sun! You'll have pretty skin and a healthy body well into old age!Will daily application of makeup ruin my skin at 15?
Not at all, don't listen to anmyone that critises you because you are young. If it makes YOU feel more cconfident and better about yourself then you should do it.





It wont ruin your skin if you make sure you cleanse it off each night. The reasno is, if you leave it on it's like a mask and wont allow your skin to breathe which will cause blocked pores, blakcheads etc.





If anything makeup protects your skin, it forms a barrier frmo harsh weather like wind and sun.





Just make sure you use a daily moisturiser with a sun protection and cleanse and moisturise each night.
When I was in high school I noticed alot of white girls wearing alot of makeup, they did not have really bad skin, like pimples and bumps. But when you get older you know you will make Creulla Deville look like Jessica Simpson. Wear anything in moderation. Always buy extra sponges and clean your brushes. These are where the hidden dangers are.
I think it should be fine. Make up usually gives younger girls spots cause its oily but if your not getting any spots its fine and using moisturiser and toner should keep your skin healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks