Friday, December 11, 2009

I was handed an application at MAC (makeup) without asking, just conversation with the MA. Should I go for it?

If you are a MAC freak or any makeup artist, you know its hard to get a job there. I have no experience. I hope to do freelance work at some point but im simply a novice, and timing wise its such a crazy offer. However Id be lying if I said it isnt something Id love to do. To my knowledge its impossible to work there. But why did she randomly give me an app?? As long as its hanging on my fridge I cant ignore it. Sounds stupid but help please :]I was handed an application at MAC (makeup) without asking, just conversation with the MA. Should I go for it?
You should definitely give it a try even if you're no expert... everyone starts somewhere and you can gain great experience here. I work at Macy's so i know a few people who work for MAC and have some friends also working for them, a lot of them started out at MAC and had no previous proper experience... plus, you can be around people who can teach you a lot of this is an area you really want to get into.I was handed an application at MAC (makeup) without asking, just conversation with the MA. Should I go for it?
if you have no experience, you are not going to get hired. MAC only hires MUA's with experience and training. Also, they do not give out applications. They don't even have applications. They accept your resume and send it over to their hiring office and they contact you.
Go for it only if you really want it, if not, leave it to someone who really really wants the job.
yeah i think you should, if thats what you wanna do!
i think u should

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks