Saturday, December 5, 2009

Visual guide for eye-makeup application?

Does anyone know a website where I can find step-by-step instruction with photos/images for applying eye make-up?


I have a party to go to and I want to use the right colors and techniques to make my eyes stand out.





Thank you! :)Visual guide for eye-makeup application?
MARYKAY.COM


They have step by step instructions.


They have a virtual make over option too.Visual guide for eye-makeup application?
all you really can do is practice at home
There are very many. You want the darkest in the crease and on the outer corner. It will be shaped like a sideway V. Then you will take the next to the darkest and go along the bottom, inside corner, and up to the brow bone. Do not foret to blend after you have applied them. Then with the lightest color, you will use at the top, and can make a swipe across the color you have already put on. Mary Kay would be the best site to get the correct technique. I live by Mary Kay it is the best in my opinion.
http://www.almay.com/





I love this site it also helps you match your colors for your skin tone and eye color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks