Friday, December 11, 2009

Why do women just assume that men dont know style coordination and proper makeup applications?

Its so annoying that women seem to just assum we are like dumb animals that burp, fart and scratch all the time?


Im not like that. I get manicures once every few weeks. I gave helped my girlfriend also, till she left me.


I use a concealer to do my face too. Nothing to weird, just a simple foundation to cover up my blemishes and stuff. I know how to select the right one for my skin type. I also like to use mascara to enhance my lashes. I also do my own eyebrows so they look sexy.Why do women just assume that men dont know style coordination and proper makeup applications?
Cause usually you don't ask a guy to recommend an eye shadow primer.Why do women just assume that men dont know style coordination and proper makeup applications?
Good point. The leading men in the old hollywood days would use subtle cosmetics to enhance their features. A lot of rock-and-roll performers use cosmetics daily, and they've got female fans going nuts over them.





To each their own, you have a look that feels right to you. Others prefer a more earthy appearance and that's their choice. Be yourself.
yes there should be more metrosexuals out there, or atleast more men who care about thier appearance a little more. ITs not unmanly to want to look nice and a lot of guys just dont care about thier appearance. If I look nice then why cant they? ITs really not that diffucult.
I think that's called metrosexual: where a man is sensitive to his appearance.





Good for you, I think every guy should be metro, lol.





:)
Why do you assume that women are a homgeneous group?
Well, whatever floats your boat... I'm sure you're a lot more pleasant to share an elevator with than many men.
ur like gay or something dude - get help
First, you must open your eyes and understand that even most men prefer women's natural look over the makeup and cosmetics.





That goes TRIPLE for women.





Everyone (men, women, and yes...you) burps and farts. But you mean you don't want to be dirty. Then be clean, but be manly.





I think you are going over bored with the foundation and tweezing, i grew up with 4 sisters, only boy... I know about that stuff too, but you won't see me shelling out a penny for any of that junk. I'm so deep into sports and workingout its a waste of time.





There is nothing wrong with how you wish to look, but if you are trying to attract females, you need to recognize that women (most) like men... and if you don't look like a man, then they really won't like you.





Now that you broke up with your gf, i suggest you seek her advice as a friend on what you can do to maintain your clean look, but still have the masculine appeal.
Sorry, no offense...but I prefer the men that burp fart and scratch to those that wear makeup. I would seriously rather see your blemishes than see you with make up on.


Plenty of men respect themselves...in fact enough to say...


fock it...I've got a blemish deal with it.


Do you actually attract women, wearing make up???


Oh jeeze...you tweez your brows?


Well as long as your happy.


Did the girlfriend say why she was leaving?





EDIT:


yeah, darlin...that's what I thought.


Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, I'm just being honest....as a feminine woman...you could be my girlfriend...but not my man.


EDIT:


That's great...I'm all for well groomed men...but why the make up, that's not about cleanliness and you know it. and the tweezed brows...that looks feminine, not clean....feminine.


EDIT: Because...it makes you look like a chick!


What's wrong with looking like a man?


Seriously...and you don't have to answer this outloud...just ask yourself...how are women responding to this feminine look of mine?


I mean...if it's working, and youre happy, great.


If not, and that makes you unhappy...you may want to reconsider this look. I suppose you wear girls panties too?


Men bushy brows arent ugly...they're MASCULINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks