Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is there a psychology behind makeup application?

I noticed that within my circle of friends those that tend to be anal about how perfect their makeup is also tend to be this way in their everyday lives.





It seems like there is a positive correlation between makeup application and personality. Is there any research out there on this topic or am I just nuts?Is there a psychology behind makeup application?
I don't know about that, but the other day my friend was telling me how to put on make-up, and apparently girls should instinctively know. I don't, but I guess everyone else does.





It's probably the same as how everything else that affects our lives contribute to a part of our personalities.Is there a psychology behind makeup application?
No psychology really except from the makeup companies. I don't use it all the time but every once in a while.,it's nice to ';pretty yourself'; up a little for yourself if no one else.
  • myspace layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks