Saturday, December 5, 2009

Choosing a base for makeup application?

I am aware that using a base/primer when applying eyeshadow and makeup is essential. I just am not exactly sure what to use, for the time being I am using moisturizing lotion. I am not sure if this is proper, or even safe for use around my eyes. It helps the eyeshadow stick really well though. If any one could let me know of a good, legit makeup base that I could purchase I would greatly appriectiate it! Points for best answer!Choosing a base for makeup application?
Napoleon peris? i dont remember.. but there is a primer with vitamins and it is recommend by models and Ive used it and its works really well it helps the foundation go on easier and smootherChoosing a base for makeup application?
Smashbox. There are two that work, if you are acne prone, go for the clear one, if not... the white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks