Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup Foundation Application?

I usually apply my foundation by putting drops of it on my skin and then rubbing it in using a makeup wedge. I notice the wedge ends up containing alot of the foundation. What gives? Should I apply the foundation directly and rub it in using my finger tips or should I continue using the makeup wedge?Makeup Foundation Application?
You should never use your fingers to apply foundation because your hands have too much bacteria and oil and can cause breakouts infections... yadda yadda. The wedges do absorb a lot of the make up, it bothers me too. I use a foundation brush and that doesn't absorb as much. But I like the way it looks at the end when I use a wedge better. So ya.Makeup Foundation Application?
maybe u should try using a makeup brush 2 apply ur foundation
DO NOT USE YOUR FINGERS unless they are completely cleansed, washed, oil free, etc. You can use bigger makeup sponges too or just use a foundation brush you can get the for $1 at www.eyeslipsface.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks