Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I create a computer application? What makeup language should I use (ie HTML, Java, C++)?

Thanks for helping.





I'm really new to this, but I'd like to create a program that can form scales and chords on a guitar fretboard and a piano keyboard simply by clicking on the keys/frets.





What method should I use? I know it certainly won't be easy, but I'll have a lot of time on my hands soon unfortunately, so I have time to learn.





I would like to learn also because it'd definitely be good to learn for the future, both for other applications and for business or other career uses. It's just a good skill to have.





Any advice, suggestions, links, ANYTHING would be greatly appreciated.How can I create a computer application? What makeup language should I use (ie HTML, Java, C++)?
I took a coure in in Java programming, its ridicululsy hard to understand at first but then once you get it you get it and it goes much faster. It's like being thrown in another country and asked to learn the language just by being exposed to it - it's hard until it clicks. I used a program called Codewarrior, but you can get a free program online for Java called Jcreator Le, you can download it from CNET. You'll probably need a book on it to help you get started. I dont know how to do music, but Im guessing you'd have to import it from a source in your computer then put the import into the program. Good luck, it'll be hard but when it works it's like be the greatest feeling of accomplishment.How can I create a computer application? What makeup language should I use (ie HTML, Java, C++)?
Well, you'd most likely use C/++, but Java is appropriate also. If your using C/++ its simple to start. You get a compiler (http://gcc.gnu.org/ GCC is a great open source compiler). Beyond that, if you don't know the basics, there is plenty of free information on the net (http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/).





Good luck!
If you use HTML, you can never create a computer application but you can create a web based application.





If you use c++ and java you can create an object oriented program, that can lead to computer application





If you use java, try using applet to create a GUI (graphical user interface)
c# is the best


c# %26gt; c++

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks