Friday, December 11, 2009

Will daily application of makeup ruin my skin at 15?

hi, im 15 years old and wear makeup everyday. Not for everyone else but for myself. I dont have any pimples or anything just small freckles and light skin.


I have blue eyes, blonde hair.





And i think i look better with it.


I put it on so it looks natural, but flawless.





I use mascara


2 shades of foundation (not heavy) used with spoungy thing


then powder





and brush on some bronzer


followed by some rub in blush.





I use it all over my face (except blush)


but i am just a bit concerned.





I moisterize with a very good natural mouisterizer befor and after application. I use a cleanser eveynight in the shower to get it all off, but i always feel guilty because im wondering is this ruining my skin and is the moisturizer really making up for it?





Will my skin damage or age quickly? Please i would love any advise.





And please dont start with 'Your young, you dont need makeup', because well, i feel uncomfertable without it so i wear it.Will daily application of makeup ruin my skin at 15?
applying chemicals to your skin will cause damage in the long run


makeup is for ugly people( so i think)


be happy with you were born with %26amp; you will live a longer %26amp; healther life(at 15 you may not think that but it is A FACT)Will daily application of makeup ruin my skin at 15?
i feel the same way i need to wear make up as well perhaps ushouldnt wear so much foundationso ure skin can breath idont go out in public without make up so dont let any answers from any inconsiderate cnts make u feel bad about wearin it u do what u want
I personally think that wearing make up everyday will ruin your skin.. and will make you look older





I'm 18, never worn make up in my life. maybe only twice for school formals..





I dont like make up.. i prefer to look natural.. thats just my opinion..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks