Saturday, December 5, 2009

What makeup application tips do you live by?

For instance, when I have a huge zit I rub a little spot treatment over it, then concealer with acne medicine in it. Even though the spot treatment is white, the concealer and foundation cover it up.





Also I swear by my Sephora crease eyeshadow brush, I use it to blend after applying all 3 shades!What makeup application tips do you live by?
When I put mascara on, I use a credit card to put under my eye. This way, I get the mascara on my credit card, and not on the skin underneath.What makeup application tips do you live by?
i love my sephora brush too! definitely for the zits don't try to hide that it's there, just cover the redness or it'll look like you have a mountain of make-up on. also, are you wearing 3 shades of shadow everyday??? try laying off a little... get a neutral peach or light pink to sweep over your lid and leave it just at that. sounds like you spend a lot of time on your routine everyday.
The best make-up tool I have used is a Hot Pink make-up sponge called beauty blender. My sis gave it to me for christmas!! I love wearing make-up, however latex sponges waste my foundation and applying make-up with my fingers isn't very healthy for my skin as I am prone to breakouts.. The sponge comes with a cleanser.....An actual cleanser for the sponge, it smells wonderful too and I do use it to clean my other make-up tools. It removes make-up so well that you wouldn't even know that the sponge was used!!!! It lasts up to 3 months maybe longer depending how often you use it. You can buy it online at beautyblender.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks