Saturday, December 5, 2009

Should I go to Clown College and take some courses on Makeup Application?

bless your heart....were you ever hit by an 18 wheeler?Should I go to Clown College and take some courses on Makeup Application?
If MY picture scares 'em, YOURS must send them into apoplexic fits of horror! Carry on the Circus friend! Boffo shall return! Report Abuse
Should I go to Clown College and take some courses on Makeup Application?
your picture is SCARY!! AHHHHHHH
No way! If you and Pinhead were in a contest, you'd win, hands down! Ok, just a teeny bit scary...
Yes- clowns should be funny not morbid and scary
Well, you COULD audition for the next horror film that's being made instead of going to clown college.
you look so perfect, i love you. will you marry me?
clown college?? sure ur avatar scares me
I think you should get a job
go for it
I think you look perfect already.
nope
clowns are sickos.
Hmmmm. A little heavy on the lipstick, but other wise good to go. Go for college, it's always good to have a degree in this time and age! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks