Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup application regime- what's yours?

I was just wondering how everyone applies their makeup just before they go out, for example- Concealer, Bronzer then foundation..etc.


I am very curious to know as I'm very confused as to what regime I should follow.


Thank you!Makeup application regime- what's yours?
I cleanse my face first.


Then I start by putting primer on my eyes.


Eyeshadow.


Black liner.


Curl eyelashes, then apply mascara.


Doctor Feel good stuff (: It helps with shine and makes my face feel softer.


Foundation. Just a tiny bit of this cheap stuff.


Powder.


Blush.


Lips. So lipgloss or lipstick. Depends on where I'm going.


Then I do my eyebrows. I put this till last.Makeup application regime- what's yours?
Yay i love questions like this :)





1. Moisturise. (Boots shine control day moisturiser.)


2. Conceal under eyes and blemishes. (MAC Studio Finish concealer)


3.Apply Powder over concealer and then to the rest of the face. (Mac Mineralized skinfinish natural)


4. Apply bronzer to cheekbones, nose, chin and forehead. (Barry M Natural dazzel bronzing powder)


4. Apply blush to apples of cheeks (MAC Mineralized blush in Dainty)


5. Prime eyes (Urban decay primer potion or MAC paint pot)


6. Apply a natural shade (Urban Decay Duluxe shadow in ';Scratch';


7. Apply Gel eyeliner to upper lash line (MAC Fluidline)


8. Apply a coat of Mascara (Maybelline Full and Soft)





Ta-Daa! :) Takes about 7 mins.
1) I wash my face with Neutrogena's Acne Stress Control Scrub


2) I put on Acne Stress Control Toner


3) Moisturizer


4) Mineral Powder


5) Mineral Blush


6) Translucent Powder


7) Eyeshadow (optional)


8) Eyeliner (optional)


9) Mascara


10) Lip Gloss or Chapstick (depending on the day)





All of the things marked as optional are things that I tend to leave out if I am lacking time in the morning. The good part about my makeup is that there is no need for concealer! =)
cleanse my face (Lush - dark angels)


use toner (Lush - Breath of Fresh Air)


Moisturize ( Lush - Vanishing Cream)


prime my face (BeneFit - That Gal)


Apply concealer under eyes and side of nose - can be done before or after foundation - (BeneFit - Erase Paste)


Apply Foundation - (Chanel Vitalumiere)


Apply Mascara (Rimmel Max Volume)


Apply eyeliner to waterline ( Stila - Kajal)


Apply Blush to apples of cheeks (BeneFit - Coralista)


Apply highlighter to cheekbones and above top lip and underneath eyebrows (MAC Cream Color Base - Shell)


Apply lipgloss/lipstick/lipbalm


Eyeshadow if i feel like it
1.moisturize-entire face


2.face prime(L'oreal paris: infallible advanced never fail)


3.eyeshadow primer(maybelline:concealer stick)


4.concealer(L'oreal paris:bare natural concealer)


5.foundation( L'oreal paris: true match)


6.finishing powder(maybelline: oil-free pressed powder)


7.pencil eyeliner-top and bottom eyelids


8.liquid eyeliner-top and bottom eyelids


9.mascara-top and bottom eyelids(L'oreal paris: lash out)


10.eyeshadow-top and bottom eyelids(L'oreal paris:eyeshadow single satin TuTu)


11.blush


12.lip primer(maybelline: concealer stick)


13.lip plumper


14.lip liner(L'oreal paris: warm coral)


15.lip stick(L'oreal paris nature's blush)


16.lip gloss(clear gloss)


17.curl lashes
-Cleanse tone %26amp; moisturise. (i mix a highlighting cream in with my moisturiser)





-concealer





-foundation





-pressed powder





-contour/highlight





-liquid liner





-curl lashes %26amp; apply lash primer then mascara





-blush/bronzer





-natural coloured lip liner





-lipgloss or balm
First I wash my face with Clean and Clear Morning Burst Cleanser


Then I moisturize with Cetaphil Moisturizer


Next I use Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer on my yucky spots


Then I put Covergirl Aqua Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer all over my face


Next I put Covergirl Champagne Eyeshadow on my lids


Then I curl my eyelashes and put on 3 coats of Loreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara on my top lashes and a light coat on bottom


Lastly, I use Chapstick.
.wash my face


.apply tinted moisturizer(i mix my olay beauty fluid and my nivea visage tinted moisturizer together:])


.apply concealer on my dark circles


.Eyeliner


.curl lashes/mascara


.apply maybelline dream matte powder or some loose powder


.lip gloss





:)
I scrub, cleanse then tone using Simple Facial Care Range


Then i apply Virgin Vie eye booster to my eye area to lift and make me look more awake :L


Then i apply my moisturiser and let it sit for ten minutes


After that i apply No7 cover stick in Medium to dark areas and red parts around my nose


Then i apply Protect and Perfect foundation in Cream using a foundation brush, and blending with my fingers.


Then i use Natural collection pressed powder, sweeping it over my face in downward strokes


Then Natural collection Blush in Pink Cloud, sweeping it over the apples of my cheeks toward my hair line.


Then i apply No7 Stay Perfect eyeshadow in Wheat shaft, winging it out at the edges to Create a sideways v shape


Then i apply Rimmel Soft Kohl in Sable to my lower lash line


I sue MAC Plump Volume Mascara


I apply Ice Pink lipstick from Avon, making sure my lips are soft and smooth beforehand


Then i slick Miss Sporty XXL Volume Lipgloss in honey over the top





and im done :D


Love, Rose x
cleanse tone mosturise


concealer foundation then powder


bronzer or blusher


eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner pencil eyeliner


mascara


lip liner lipstick or lipgloss
Well if its a typical day (nowhere special) then its....





1. Natural Collection Shine Away Foundation (just a bit)


2. Loose Powder (Natural Collection or Collection 2000


3. GOSH eyeliner (again, only a little)


4. Natural Collection or Rimmel London Mascara


5. Miss Sporty, Natural Collection, Rimmel London, or Max Factor Lip Gloss





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks