Saturday, December 5, 2009

Help with makeup application?

Hi....


I'm a newbie in makeup application....


I know this might be a stupid question to some....


I'm just quite worried about mixing and matching makeup colors for eyes cheeks and lips....


I tend to use colors that are similar on my cheeks, lips and eyes to match.


Any tips or help in mixing and matching makeup colors without me making a fool of myself??








Thanks in advanceHelp with makeup application?
I usually make the eyes my focal point, and put a natural shade of blush on with some chap stick. what is important is making one feature the focal point. if you go with bright red lipstick go with a more subdued eye, only natural colors (or, if you like the pin up look black eyeliner winged out). if you want your eyes to be the focal point make your lips a neutral shade or use chap stick or tinted chap stick. the cheeks shouldnt really be a focal point, but instead base them on the occasion. most occasions. stick with a natural shade and lightly done on the apples. if you're going for a night or dressy look you can go a little more bold in color (still stick close to your skin tone though) and even go up the cheek instead of just the apples.





basically, you can do any color you want as long as you stick with just one focal point. Help with makeup application?
Do a virtual makeover. This website has many tips and give you the colors that would work with your skin tone. I want to let you know that you dont need to buy anyhting but is a great way to download your own picture and have the website help you with choosing of colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks