Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup application lessons?

I'm thinking about taking a makeup application lesson at the local spa. It costs $50, and money is a little tight right now, but is it worth it? If anyone has taken lessons like these, please let me know if I should bother or not.





I'm getting married in a month and was thinking about applying my own makeup, so the $ should be worth it instead of getting it applied professionally for the day.Makeup application lessons?
I would say if your the creative type and have patience and like trying out new things , and arn't afraid do it yourself since your money is tight as you say.





start with the book making faces. its will give you guide lines and different illustrations of eye shape face etc.. and you can try some of them out or do your own thing which is what i ended up doing . but i had no one to teach me as I grew up in a all male family and wasnt' allowed to even wear makeup till I moved out. So I went to the library and got the book and studied it to death and just tryed different styles each night till I found my own niche and made my own style.Makeup application lessons?
Well...if you get it done on your wedding day....like at a department store...at one of the makeup counters....it is usually free....50 dollars is a little expensive when you could probably find the same info online for free!
you should just go up to a makeup counter in a department store and say you don't know how to apply your make up for your wedding and they'll show you. it's free.
Sometimes places like Nordstrom or Macy's have days where they have makeup lessons for free or for a really cheap price. I've never tried makeup lessons, though. I've had my makeup done before and it really wasn't my style, but it wasn't too bad. I usually read magazines and try out their steps instead. Good luck!
why can't u just have a friend teach u? u could still pay them if u wanted to, but it would be a lot cheaper. It would also be more comfortable if a friend teaches u. Plus u won't have to pay for lessons or professional help. hope that helps.


congrats on the wedding. d:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks